Are you a proud owner of a Chromebook? If so, you might be eligible for some exciting perks that can enhance your Chromebook experience. Recently, I purchased a new Chromebook and discovered that each Chromebook device has some perks. Here’s how you can claim your Chromebook Perks. Perks are a free trial of apps and services. Google offers specific perks for Chromebooks only. To use these perks, you need to have an eligible Chromebook.
If you have an eligible device, you’ll receive 100GB of free cloud storage, Canva Pro for a year, a 2-month trial of Adobe Creative Cloud Express, a 3-month free YouTube Premium membership, and more. Depending on the device, it could vary. Follow this guide till the end to find out how you can claim your Chromebook Perks.
What is a Chromebook Perk?
Google Chromebook perks are special offers that new owners of Google Chromebooks receive, specially designed for them. Google occasionally offers special benefits to Chromebook users, such as free apps, extended trials, or exclusive deals that can enhance their Chromebook experience.
However, the perks and promotions can vary based on your location and the specific Chromebook model you own. Some offers may have limited availability or may be time-sensitive, so it’s essential to act promptly to claim them.
How to Claim Your Chromebook Perks
You must first have an eligible Chromebook to take advantage of these perks. You can check the list of eligible Chromebooks here. After that, set up your Chromebook.
Once you’ve set up your Chromebook, you can follow the steps mentioned below to claim the perks:
1. First, open your Chromebook and sign in with your Google account.
2. After that, click on the launcher icon to open the App Drawer.
3. Now, look for the Explore application and click on it to open.
4. After that, click the Perks tab, where you’ll find a list of the free benefits you can get for your Chromebook. These benefits include YouTube Premium, Google One, Canva Pro, and more.
5. Now, look for the perks that you want to claim and click on Get Perk. You can also choose the perks by going to this link: google.com/chromebook/perks/ from your eligible Chromebook.
6. The terms and conditions page will load. Here, click the Continue button after reading the terms of the offer and the benefits of the subscription.
7. Then, click Allow to check your eligibility after that.
8. You’ll receive a confirmation message with the offer details. To claim the service, click the Join Now button.
9. You must now select the payment options for the renewal. It will charge you a small fee to verify your payment information, but don’t worry; it is refundable.
10. After that, click on the Subscribe button. Once done, close the Windows.
Now, you’re ready to use the service for free until the trial period ends. Similarly, you can also claim other Google Chromebook perks.
That’s it! By following the outlined steps above, you can easily claim your Chromebook’s perks to enhance your experience on your new Chromebook.
However, after the trial period expires, be careful to cancel the service if you decide not to continue using it. Otherwise, it will charge you a renewal price. So, to avoid charges for the perks, cancel them before the trial period is over.